Translate

Monday 2 September 2013

Some Make it Crafty Cards

I made this card for a very special 11yr old boy and was very happy with it, so decided to enter it into the make it crafty DT call along with the next card, unfortunately I didn't get in this time.  


 This card was made just for fun, I have recently discovered image merging and are having fun playing around with scene making.
Scene making again, I coloured most of this image in the lounge while watching TV not taking particular care and was pleasantly surprised with how it turned out.

6 comments:

  1. WOW they are all fantastic! your colouring is wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katrina, I will keep practicing. It really puts me in a happy place when I'm creating. Andrea xx

      Delete
  2. Hi Andrea, your cards are wonderful, it's great to see you blogging ;)
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mel, lots to learn here and hopefully lots of fun along the way :)Andrea xx

      Delete