Translate

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Challenge Time at Whimsy Stamps.

Hello friends, this months challenge over at Whimsy Stamps Challenge Blog is a 'Tic, Tac, Toe' challenge. This is something new to me but once I understood the concept I loved it. 
Here is the 'Tic, Tac, Toe' sheet and as you can see, you choose a row any row horizontal, vertical or diagonal the choice is yours. I chose 'Summer' 'Lace' & 'Pearls'. 


and here's my card


I have used the NEW image from Lia Stampz  'Buttercup' and also from Lia Stampz 'Summer' the gorgeous little bird to represent 'SUMMER" and some 'LACE' on the side of the image with some tiny 'PEARLS' placed in the holes of the lace and some bigger pearls on the image to complete my 'Tic, Tac, Toe' card :)

I hope this inspires you to create your own 'Tic, Tac, Toe' card and enter the challenge at   

Andrea xx




1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Andrea, thanks for the inspiration. I have joined your blog and if you would like to join up and join in I have some great artist as sponsors for my candy...http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/my-big-550-candy.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete