Translate

Monday 13 April 2015

Pulling Up My Big Girl Pants!


Hello today!

I have made a card today for a very dear friend who recently turned 40! 'Spring Chicken'. One saying I hear her say way too often is I'm Pulling Up My Big Girl Pants so when I found this image at Mo's Digital Pencil I just knew it was perfect for my friend :)



She is just gorgeous! I will be catching up with my friend tomorrow so I hope she likes it :)

I have coloured her with Copic's and Polychromos Pencils.

Skin - E50, E21, E11, YR00, 01.
Hair - W3, 5, 7, 9, Warm Grey V, Warm Grey VI
Pants - R24, 27, 39, 89 Opaque White marker. 
Singlet - C00, 1, 3. 
Ground - YG03, W3.
Shading - Warm Grey V, Warm Grey VI.


Thanks for stopping by 

Andrea xx






2 comments:

  1. What a great card Andrea - she's such a fab character and you have coloured her beautifully! I'm sure your friend will be thrilled when she receives it :-)

    ReplyDelete