Translate

Wednesday 2 May 2018

Sunflower Gardens make me Smile - Make it Crafty May Challenge



Hi Peeps, how are you?

Wow can you believe it's May already? The months this year seem to be flying by....So it's time for a new challenge and this month it's all about Flowers, Grass, Trees and More.

Here's my inspiration card for the challenge, I hope you like it.




I always feel happy when I wonder past a Sunflower Garden they are so big and proud.

I coloured this beautiful Sunflower Garden with my Copic Markers

Sky - B000, 00, 01, 02

Sunflowers - E70, 71, 74, 77, 79, Y13, 15, 17

Fence, Rocks, Bird - W0, 1, 3, 7

Grass - YG21, 23, 25, 17, V09 & white Gel Pen

Thanks Chippy - Base - natural, Top - E79.

Looking forward to seeing your entries into the May challenge :)

 Andrea xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment