Translate

Wednesday 9 March 2016

Bubbles in the Pond!


Bubbles Bubbles Bubbles!! What a fun challenge. Don't miss this one people! 'Make it Colourful March Challenge'


Pond - a - lily Card._result


I cropped the image firstly to create the wall of reeds, then to 'trim' the image to the size I desired and then I grouped the images to make one image which I change the colour setting to 'washout' to achieve the 'no line' effect and printed.

I coloured the image with Copic's and pencils. Reeds - E81, 84, YG93, 95. Lily Pads - YG61, 63, 67. Frog - YG01, 03, 05. Lily Stem - G05, 09. Lily Petals - RV00, 11, W4. Dragonfly - BV000, 11, BG53. Sky - B0000. Water - BG57. Bubbles - White Polychromos, White Pastel Pencil, Cobalt Green Polychromos, Amber Derwent Inktense, Neutral Grey Derwent Inktense. Shadows/Reflections W3, 5.

I watched a video tutorial from my current drawing hero Leonardo Pereznieto - Fine Art Tips on Colouring Bubbles with Pencils to learn how to create the bubbles, it's great :)

I hopes this inspires you all to join this fun challenge!

Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment