Translate

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Mermaid Cleodora - Make it Crafty

Hello friends :)

I'm here today with my second mermaid card this time using Mermaid Cleodora, isn't she beautiful? Well all the New Mermaids are beautiful but this one is my favorite.


Cleodora Card_result

I coloured Cleodora for the Shop before I fussy cut her for the card.

Cleodora Mermaid 3 Shop_result

I created the card using a variety of inks - Antique Linen Distress Ink for the sand, Turquoise Versa Colour and Seaglass Color Box for the water and Summer Sky Memento for the sky. I used a mini ink blending tool and a wavy die from Lawn Fawn to create the scene. The sentiment and sea stars from WPlus9 was stamped using Memento Rich Cocoa.

Beach Background_result

I coloured Cleodora with Copic Markers.

Skin - YR0000, 000, 00. Hair - RV63, 55, 17, 19. Scales - YG01, 03, 17. Foliage - G46, 28, Y11, 15, E24. Shells & Mirror E93, 95, 97. Shadows - BV23, 25, W1, 4.

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day :)

Andrea xx

No comments:

Post a Comment