Translate

Tuesday 11 October 2016

Bella Heart of the 90's - Faery Ink


Hello :)
Meet Bella Heart from Faery Ink, isn't she beautiful? I been having a lovely time lately coloring anything that takes my fancy and Bella Heart was one of the images that took my fancy :)



She's so beautiful I thought she deserved a Clean 'n Simple yet Regal card, I framed her with this gorgeous chipboard frame from Make it Crafty called Ornate Oval Frame which I coloured with a Black Copic Marker #100.  The Sentiment and Die are from Stamping Up. Papers from my stash. 

I coloured her with Copic Markers - Skin - E000, 00, 01, 11, 93, 04. Hair - W4, 6, 8. Eyes - B00, 02, 04, 63, N6. Dress - R35, 39, 59, RV99. Earings/Necklace - Y11, 15, 18. Shadows - BV20. Background - Y15. 
I did use some Polychromos pencils on her hair and lashes but I can't remember exactly which one but they would have from the warm grey family. 

I hope you like the beautiful 'Bella' 

Andrea xx



No comments:

Post a Comment