Translate

Wednesday 23 August 2017

Create Magical Moments - Make it Crafty


Hello friends :)

How are you today? Well I hope.

I'm excited to share my card today using the new 'Magical Adapt-a-word' and 'Magical' chipboard word along with 'Mr Snowman' digital image, 'Falling Snow Background'  rubber stamp, 'Mini Stars' chipboard and 'Pretty Snowflake' chipboard. I love how it turned out, just as I had imagined which doesn't always happen lol.



For the background I used Broken China and Faded Jeans Distress Oxide ink, then stamped the 'Falling Snow Background' rubber stamp using a light mist of water to 'remove' the ink and leave the 'whiteish' dots.

I coloured 'Mr Snowman' with Copic Markers - C0, 1, 3, YG21, 23, 25, 17, B000, 01, YR02, 04, 09, E43, 44. Fussy cut him out and mounted him on top on the 'Snow mounds' with mounting tape.

I coloured the 'Chipboard' items with white gel pen, faded jeans distress oxide ink and sprinkled the stars and snowflake with glitter. Then added a few clear sequences to bling it up a bit.
Thanks so much for stopping by, see you next time

 Andrea xx   

No comments:

Post a Comment